1. The prospective student may walk into University Campus / University owned Study Centre in which he / she seek admission.
2. Pay the registration fee of Rs. 450/- through online payment provision available or by filling in the Demand Draft (DD) details. Upon payment of registration fee, the course prospectus shall be made available to the concerned student. The prospective student should carefully read the complete course prospectus before filling in the application form.
3. Fill the admission form online by taking help of admission support team present at the SGVU-DE campus / University owned Study Centre.
4. Pay the course fee through online payment provision available or by filling in the Demand Draft (DD) details.
Upload the Scanned Colored Copy of all relevant Original Certificates.
1. The prospective student should carry the following documents:-
Course Fee in form of DD drawn in favor of “SGVU Distance Education” or through online payment provision available.
(i) 1 Passport Size Coloured Photographs with blue background
(ii) 10th Mark Sheet
(iii ) 12th Mark Sheet
(iv) Graduation Mark Sheets (for PG courses)
(v) Provisional Certificate / Degree
(vi) Proof of Date of Birth
(vii) Proof of Work Experience (if applicable)
Note Coloured Soft Copy of all relevant Certificates for uploading purpose.
Original certificate as well as 2 sets of photocopies duly attested by the Gazetted Officer is to be produced during the time of admission for verification purpose
2. The Admission committee constituting of Programme Coordinator / Coordinator of University owned Study Centres are authorized to verify the credentials and genuinity of the Original Certificates and after duly verification may return the Original Certificates immediately to the respective student.
3. If any malpractice is found in the Original Certificates at the time of admission or at any later stage, admission of such student is liable to be cancelled and strict legal action may be initiated against such student.
4. Provisional Admission may be given to the prospective student in case, the student is unable to provide all or any of the relevant documents mentioned above or are incomplete in any respect. The student who will be provisionally admitted will not receive Enrolment Number and Identify Card till their admission is confirmed. For confirmation of admission they must submit the required document(s) complete in all respect with in the prescribed time-frame as per the norms of the University otherwise their admission shall stand cancelled.